We have a wide selection of frames whether aluminium, plain wood finishes or simple gilded
mouldings. We step up from that to an impressive selection of factory made mouldings and
plain woods which we can hand finish and colour. At the top of our range we have highly
regarded selection of hand made, gessoed and gilded mouldings in traditional and modern
All our work is done to a conservation standard and we offer a wide range of mount-boards
of varying qualities and colours. We can also offer you decorated mounts or multi-apertures
or even that elusive oval.
Mirrors made to size are always very popular. We can provide a mirror either flat or bevelled,
in silvered or antiqued glass, in most of our mouldings. The hand-made frames particularly
are much easier than trying to find an antique frame of the right size.
You may think that glass is just glass, but we can offer you museum quality, non-reflective
and UV reflective glass at a very competetive price.
We do work for a lot of interior and fashion designers.
In addition to our own work we can put you in touch with people working the following
- Restoration: Click here for an example of before and after restoration
- Oil Conservation including stretching or re-stretching, lining, cleaning and re-touching
- Paper Conservation including removing from old backing, removing acidic tape marks,
foxing and mould
- Linen backing of Old and Original Posters - The only way of getting an old poster really flat
- Perspex Display Boxes and Mounting - Traditionally used for displaying textile pieces, this is now becoming a very clean and modern way of presenting all sorts of things: That Picasso
Tile, the children's paintings or the dog's first collar.
- Specialist Hanging - We can recommend several picture-hangers. This can be a great help
when moving house and hanging from scratch or positioning a large or awkward piece and
the cost is not excessive.